if you are a fish lover then this recipe is definitely for you. the Tuna fish is available throughout the year and you can eat it in grilled, smoked or even fry form.
our recipe is about how to make restaurant-style grilled Tuna fish at home. down below is the detailed list if the ingredients and stepwise procedure to impress your guests with your cooking skills.
Ingredients You Need
- Tuna steaks. four ounces.
- ¹/4 cup soya sauce.
- ¹/4 cup of orange juice.
- two table spoon cooking oil. I prefer to use Olive oil due to health benefits and taste also.
- one table spoon lemon juice.
- one clove of Gaelic. mince it.
- ¹/2 tea soon black pepper.
- two table spoon chopped fresh parsley.
- ¹/2 tea spoon chopped fresh oregano.
How to Make Grilled Tuna Fish
Making the grilled recipe is not rocket science and by following these steps you can make it at home and get praised.
- mix together the orange juice, soya sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, minced garlic, salt, and ground black pepper.
- In the next step, place the Tuna steaks in the mixture already made and coat it properly. Put it in a refrigerate for a minimum of thirty minutes.
- Preheat the grill. Yout can get the instructions for heating the grill from the manual provided with grill. she the temperature Add a little oil the grills so that the fish doesn’t get stuck to it.
- Place the marinated tuna steaks on the heated grill and heat for ten minutes. Remember not more than that.
- Calories per serving: 200 calories.
- fat: 7.9 g
- carbohydrates: 3.7 g
- sodium : 945 mg
- protein: 27.4 g
This recipe is easy to prepare and cook. In just ten minutes you can marinate it, settle down the spices forthy minutes and grill for ten minutes and you are done. You will be free and your guests will be happy too.